Profound Powerball

Profound+Powerball

Powerball is what separates the men from the boys. It concludes Spirit Week with an enthralling event that sets the mood for Holy Bowl.

Freshmen are highly encouraged to immerse themselves in the electric atmosphere and experience the brotherhood.

“Powerball every year is always a lot of fun and everyone should look forward to, especially the freshman,” said Head Cheerleader Ben Skinner ‘18.

When students think of Spirit Week activities, minds are most likely focused on powerball. With its heated competition between classes and the fast pace, it is bound to keep all Marauders off their seats and on their toes, looking to see what could happen next.  

“I remember the first powerball game when I was a freshman,” said Max Richins ‘18. “I completely crammed on somebody; it was really hype. That has been a memory that has stayed in my head for the past three and a half years. Powerball is like the main event, the event everyone is always looking forward to.”

Powerball combined with an all-boys competitive mentality is one those things that separates Jesuit High School from all other schools.

“It’s a perfect ending to spirit week because it’s a good competition that unites the school and the classes,” said Tucker Collins ‘18.

With the event’s uniqueness and its inclusion of all classes, it is no doubt that powerball truly is the best opportunity to get involved, meet new people, and find out what it truly means to be a Marauder.