Planning for the future

This Thursday, Sept. 22, at 6:30pm, the College Fair for Private and Parochial Schools will be held  at Christian Brothers High School.

At the event, students from all grade levels will be able to meet with representatives from many colleges and universities from across the country. It is an excellent means for students from Jesuit High School to browse colleges and learn more about college life.

“The most important thing a student can do at a College Fair is show up,” said Counselor Christopher Seibert. “Get to know the people that are there to present the different programs for many great universities. Create a relationship with the school, get to know them. What makes that university special? What makes it something [you] want to be a part of? Once you have that, you can become school-aware.”

Going to the College Fair is a great way for students to see the wide spectrum of schools they have to choose from.

“At the end of the day, going to the College Fair can change the way you think about a certain college,” said Jesuit alumnus Landon Miller ‘16. “I would definitely recommend [going]. Picking the right college is very important for you and your future.”

This College Fair is vital chance for students to plan their future and learn more about colleges.  All Jesuit students are encouraged to attend this Thursday.