Wanting to whop the wildcats

Nicholas Carter, Sports Editor

On the 24th of October, Jesuit High School faces Franklin High School in a battle between two of the top three teams in the Delta Valley Football Conference. It should be a close game with both teams look to improve on their already impressive seasons.

The Marauders are coming off of an impressive win over the Sheldon Huskies in which Jesuit dominated with a final score of 56-13. Jesuit started off the game strong with a quick three touchdowns for star junior running back Beau Bisharat in the first quarter.

Jesuit kept the pressure on with a 49 yard touchdown pass from Senior Cole Brownholtz to senior Isaiah Bailey. The Marauders took a 28 point lead and never gave it back. Senior Ryan Tooley’s run brought the score to 42-0. It was an impressive performance by Jesuit, as they continue to show that they should be taken seriously.

Franklin is entering into the game after a big win over the Davis Blue Devils last Friday night. They defeated Davis by a final score of 49-13. Franklin had complete control throughout the game.

Jesuit is looking to continue its great play following the tough loss they had to De la Salle. Since the Marauder’s first game they have bounced back with a record of 6-0.

It should be a great game between two teams who are in the fight for first place in the Delta Valley Football Conference.